For everyone’s peace of mind, we’ve introduced a truly contact-free delivery experience. How does it work? Our florist will place the flowers on the doorstep, knock on the recipient’s door and then stand back at a safe distance whilst they delight in their gift. There’ll be no hand-to-hand contact and no need to provide a signature on delivery and if your recipient is in self-isolation or unable to answer, we’ll leave the flowers in a safe place and post a calling card through the letterbox.
Enniskillen Florist – Fermanaghs Only Gold Standard Florist
As the leading Enniskillen florist, we specialise in contemporary and classic fresh flower arrangements. We provide a personal touch combined with over twenty-five years of experience in floristry.
As our slogan indicates, our service revolves all around you with bespoke bouquets and one to one sessions for all your special occasions.
Call in and see our shop in townhall street opposite the old Tempo Flowers store which has closed.
- We deliver flowers throughout Fermanagh
- Wedding Flowers, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Funerals
- Special Occasions, Gifts, New Babys etc…
- We are the only Flower Shop In Northern Ireland to collect our flowers direct from the Netherlands ourselves.
- Flowers arrive into our shop up to one week fresher than most other flower shops. This gives you longer lasting stems. Which means you can enjoy your Enniskillen flowers for longer – a blooming lovely idea as they say.
Flower Delivery in Fermanagh
We are the number one choice for Fermanagh flower delivery. Therefore, you can order online with us and have your flowers hand-delivered to Enniskillen and throughout Fermanagh.
- Secure Credit Card Ordering or Paypal
- Available for Wedding, Corporate and Event Floristry
- Professional Wedding Florist based in Enniskillen
- Order Online direct from our Enniskillen flower shop
- Please don’t hesitate to contact us or call in
- Telephone 0286632 8777
“A Touch More Personal”
Facts about Enniskillen
As we remember World War One Armistice through the many events and commemorations, it’s worth noting that Fermanagh holds a unique story about how the news unfolded. The people of Enniskillen were the first to hear the news and to celebrate the end of the war. A wireless operator in the Enniskillen Military Barracks had inadvertently picked up a faint signal from an aerial on the Eiffel Tower around 6.45 am on 11th November 1918. This was General Foch’s historic message signalling that the Armistice had been signed and the war had ended.